radiography101
Please log in to view forum, once you signed up please leave a message on the shout out thread for your first post. Introduce yourself and let yourself known to the group state your name and section for your user name use your first name so we can identify you as a RT student. For alumni you can post on the alumni section.
Members that has not yet posted a single post 30days after they are a member will be remove from the group. keep this forum alive for all RadTechs!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

radiography101
Please log in to view forum, once you signed up please leave a message on the shout out thread for your first post. Introduce yourself and let yourself known to the group state your name and section for your user name use your first name so we can identify you as a RT student. For alumni you can post on the alumni section.
Members that has not yet posted a single post 30days after they are a member will be remove from the group. keep this forum alive for all RadTechs!!
radiography101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anniversary of the Discovery of X-Ray
by Admin Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 am

» First time members click here to join the fun
by Samjaypineda Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 pm

» RADICAL:THE COMIC SERIES
by muyco Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm

» EdmefoWkes
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 am

» RT Day with other RT School ( s)
by Polon PearL Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon May 31, 2021 1:28 pm
Poll

what is your thought for e-learning

MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Vote_lcap50%MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Vote_lcap38%MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Vote_lcap13%MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES

4 posters

Go down

MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Empty MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES

Post by k-boi Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Few members have already bypassed some regulations of this site. REMEMBER, if you want to enjoy utilizing this portal, please abide with the regulations, otherwise disciplinary actions will be taken depending on the severity of the rule you broke.

Commonly, loggers may have unintentionally violated these rules:

NO SHARING OF ANSWERS. this is a forum for intelectual discussions about our Classes and sharing of warning and other answers is a no no. anyone gets caught will be banned and called out by the moderator. this is a forum not a backdoor to leaking answers.

NO CHAT SPEAK. This is a forum where members can carry on discussions about topics that interest them. It’s not an IM session or a chatbox, so please don’t treat it as such. Use proper English (or as close as possible for those who aren’t native English speakers) grammar, spelling and punctuation. We won’t jump all over you for every little thing, but if you make a habit of pOStiNg l1Ke tHiS, then expect to have someone say something to you about it.

PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO IT. One sentence posts, those “I agree!” posts, and anything that doesn’t add to the conversation is highly discouraged. Show your intelligence! This is after all a discussion forum, here for the purpose of inciting conversation and debate. We understand that there are times when one or two sentences will happen. It’s when posters start making a habit of it that we start cracking down. One sentence posts (especially) do little to add to a conversation, and more often than not kill the conversation at hand. One word posts are an absolute no-no! This includes those one word posts that add a smiley in them. That is considered spam and they will be deleted.

NO SPAMMING. Spam is any post that doesn't contribute to the discussion. For example, posting just to say “Yeah!” or “I agree with this!” is considered spam. Excessive spamming will not be allowed and any posts will be deleted. Anyone who makes a habit of posting short, spam-like posts will be warned and if it continues, infractions and possible bans will ensue.

DON'T DOUBLE POST (posting twice in a row in a short period of time). You have an edit button, use it to alter your posts instead of making another post altogether. In some situations, it's acceptable- if the two posts are spaced out in time and topic. Try to avoid it, however.

friendly advice: please read the general rules and guidelines before utilizing the site, just to be sure you won't brake a rule.
k-boi
k-boi
INTERN BUSTER
INTERN BUSTER

Back to top Go down

MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES Empty Re: MEMBERS' BROKEN RULES

Post by melai Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm

you are reminded of the rules. they are made to be followed. some posts will be deleted. i sent some messages about it but if it will be admin who will delete, there will be no notices. i hope you understand. some of my posts are deleted as well.

melai
SUPREME
SUPREME

Back to top Go down

Post by realacabado Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 am

comment lng....hope this would help... Wink

NO SHARING OF ANSWERS.

- dapat lang..because its a site where all RT students can connect.obviously,gagawin itong cheating site..

NO CHAT SPEAK.
-i also agree with this..

PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO IT. i agree with this.. but i think its much better if the admin will make a discussion board na pwde mka post ng nonsense talks, like a flaming area board. but its not a flaming area ok?paano nlng ung mga unfortunate ones, ung mahina konti sa english grammar? syempre mahihiya un magpost..i think being strict with the posts is making the site unable to grow bigger..

NO SPAMMING. -its a big NO to spamming!!!you will contribute nothing guys...

DON'T DOUBLE POST
- i agree.!. if you wanna flood messages.. do it in your fone..not in the site.. Smile

its just an opinion guys..its all up to the makers of the site if what would be the right thing to do for the site..
realacabado
realacabado

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 am

point taken i'll try to make an area where just for anything but it will still be adhere to the rules.. just for hi or elow to the world
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://radtech101.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by realacabado Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:28 am

that could help alot sir....para ung mga mahiyain, e makapag post nman kahit papaano..
realacabado
realacabado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down